Role: To ensure the continued efficient, safe and environmentally considerate cleaning and basic maintenance of our waste processing plant and it’s equipment.
1. To carry out cleaning of the processing areas and equipment including conveyors and trommels
2. Visual Inspection of working parts, recording wear and tear.
3. Participate in improving process activities with continuous improvement.
4. Complete work permits/point of work risk assessment/safe systems of work.
5. Participate in building and maintaining a strong Health & Safety culture within the organisation and people.
6. To maintain the standards expected by the Company in all aspects of the business and operation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £13.00 per hour
About North West Recycling
North West Recycling are Cumbria’s largest independent waste management company, offering end to end waste solutions for domestic, trade and commercial customers.
From collection and skip hire to recycling and sustainable fuel production, we deliver all of this from our purpose-built 30-acre recycling facility near Carlisle.
We are committed to driving innovation and improvements in all areas of the waste management process, in order to protect the local environment and encourage greener practices across the wider regional community.
Apply below now.
In the waste management business, we are often surprised by what comes our way on the processing lines and within our skips. However, it is not every day that you discover a genuine war medal.
Our new NWR website is now live! Easy 24/7 skip hire is now available, account customers can make account payments and so much more
North West Recycling (NWR) recently welcomed Hyundai Construction Equipment Europe to their Carlisle HQ, to feature in a Hyundai advertising campaign.
We are delighted to join three new recruits to our management team. Matt, Lisa and Tony, bring a wealth of experience and expertise into the business.
North West Recycling (NWR), Cumbria’s leading private waste management company is pleased to announce that it has joined the Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM).
North West Recycling (NWR) has further strengthened its management team with the appointment of Ian Ireland, in the new role of Marketing Director.
Last week, we publicly announced the renaming of the company and the ambitious plans that we have put in place to help in the region’s efforts to combat Co2 emission.