Weigh bridge clerk needed
Working hours 10am-6pm
Clerk required in a busy weighbridge office, this is a pivotal role to ensure the successful running of the waste facility.
- Recording waste in and out accurately ensuring legal compliance.
- Using specialist waste software to record movements over weighbridge. Includes ensuring correct charges are made to customers and documents are completed adequately.
- Liaising with site staff to facilitate the loading, or unloading of vehicles.
- Completing shipping documentation
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Handling customers and site staff in a polite manner, and resolving queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Making registrations using environmental agency website
Candidates must be self-motivated, organized and prepared to assist in other areas of the business as required.
Experience using waste compliance preferred, but not essential, as full training will be supplied.
Proficient user of Microsoft office excel, work and outlook mandatory, as well as excellent communications skills and a friendly manner.
More new vehicles added to the fleet at North West Recycling and Brampton Skip Hire
Looking for a commercial property to rent?
Looking for a commercial property to rent? We have one available:
Please see link: http://www.hydeharrington.co.uk/property_688.shtml
RWM Exhibition, Birmingham
One of our brand new vehicles on display at the RWM Exhibition, Birmingham!
Our new JCB 437HT Wastemaster Wheeled Loading Shovels!